Sunday, December 8, 2013

December Love

There is an element of romance dipped in December.The cold climate,foggy mornings,warm blankets & of course the sense of comfort in one's beloved.It is also a month of breaking away.Breaking away from mundane activities,irritability,discomfort & delusions.

It is the month for the celebration of love,to find the invincible flame of love burning within us.To know that no matter what,this love shall save us from every frost bite.

During my returning from office in the evenings, I see many young lovers holding hands while moving on the road.I smile as I feel that December is a month of indulgence, it gives one a reason to hold hands.

No matter how many designer jackets, cardigans or pull overs we have, all of know deep within, that it is our sense of being loved that keeps us the most warm.

The amber street light, cold evenings, steaming momos with spicy chutneys, happy giggles, sweet nothings in each other's ears & a silent promise of being there for each other,all of this are a part of December love.

In the cold nights & streets amber,
as we hold hands & roam in the evenings of december,
I want you to remember,
that my love for you shall glow like amber forever

Coz I know that I will cease
to exist without you
as you look at me & playfully tease
I know you are me & I am you

You are the one
who chose to be mine
let the battles be lost or won
I know you are meant to be mine

In a small tear of joy
I hold all my love for you
Holding a promise that
Our love in december shall bloom in all hues.

My dear readers, hope all of you are drenched in these sudden drizzles of love in December.May it engulf all of you with the sweet times you spend with your beloved.

7 comments:

  1. Wow sarba... It's amazing how u bring out such beautiful feelings into words... and yes I am drenched with your December love. . ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. spellbound,yet again a profoundly beautiful writing,
    needless to say as great as all other posts
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a tinge of love 4 evryone..
    a swt remembrance of past memories 4 evryone.. :)

    ReplyDelete